|Toasted Ravioli Recipe|
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
It’s so easy to make toasted ravioli. This recipe uses frozen ravioli, dipped in egg mixture and italian breadcrumbs and fried until golden. Everybody loves this toasted ravioli recipe.
- 24 frozen cheese ravioli (thawed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz Seasoned Italian-Style breadcrumbs
- Smoked gouda or any cheese to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Parsley, garnish (optional)
- Mix egg and evaporated milk until combined
- Dip ravioli into egg mixture, letting excess drip off.
- Coat the ravioli with breadcrumbs. Press the crumbs into the raviol gently to help them stick better.
- Lay the ravioli on a baking sheet.
- Heat canola oil to 375.
- Fry ravioli in batches 3-5 minutes per side.
- Place on paper towel to drain.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
You can also bake these on 375 for 12-14 minutes or until golden.