|Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps- Pinwheels|
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Creamy chicken salad with mexican flavors! These appetizer pinwheels are so good and they go fast. Easy and quick to make. Great for parties, holidays, and special occasions!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 Tablespoons Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 10 oz can Rotel Mexican Lime & Cilantro dice tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 -1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 2 chicken breast, seasoned, cooked & shredded
- 1 cup colby jack cheese or mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Add all ingredients to bowl, mixing after each ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Spread onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around.
- Roll tightly.
- Wrap in seran wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour.
- Slice about 1-1 1/2 inch thick.