1. Place the noodles in a baking dish. Pour boiled water over... Let soak for about 10 minutes or until softened.
2. Place beef into mixing bowl. Combine 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground pepper and 1/2 Tbsp sugar ... Pour over beef and mix well. Add the corn starch... Minced garlic ... Minced ginger root... ... Oyster flavored sauce... Sesame oil...
3. Drizzle vegetable oil in a 1 quart pot. Turn heat on high. Place the beef in and stir until cooked. Take off heat and set aside.
4. Dissolve 1 Tbsp of sugar into the Dark Soy.
5. Coat a non-stick pan with vegetable oil. Turn heat on high. Place the noodles in. Pour the Dark Soy mixture over them. Toss to evenly coat the noodles. Reduce heat to 6 on dial. Once noodles soften, add the cooked beef. Mix in the beansprouts.
6. Finally, add the Julienned green onions... ... and toss well.