- 12 eggs
- 3 handfuls fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped and stems removed
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 12 pieces of bacon
- 1/4 cup cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Par-cook bacon at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the spinach leaves and green onions.
- Remove bacon from oven.
- Preheat pan. Drizzle a bit of bacon grease inside. Saute green onion and spinach until wilted. Set aside and remove from heat.
- Whisk up 12 eggs. Add 1/4 cup cream, a couple pinches of salt and some white pepper.
- Line a muffin tin with the bacon, covering the sides and bottom of each tin. Pour some scrambled egg on the bottom, top with a small bit of the spinach filling in each cup, and add more eggs, about 3/4 of the way up. Top with about 1-2 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake in oven at 425 for 10-15 minutes. Let rest 3-5 minutes, then remove with a rubber spatula. Enjoy!